Framing Yachting, PR & Digital Mgmt, Coastal RealEstate, Asia and Destinations.
Report: 04 (21. Jan. 2019 - 03. Feb. 2019)
Article Update of the Report 04, 2019!
‘Smart Cities / Smart Buildings’ seminar London
Reflecting on the lessons learned
• Which are the main discoveries of the past 50 years and how have these influenced our built environment?
• How is AI and big data going to inform the City of the future?
• How designers will use Smart technologies to better balance social, environmental, and economic opportunities?
• Smart Tall and Smart Cities: how can they better interact?
The panel of speakers:
• Peter Murray of New London Architecture
• Simon Giles of Tyrens London
• Carolyn Dwyer of City of London Corporation
• David Nicholl of ABB
• Patrik Schumacher of Zaha Hadid Architects (ZHA)
Organized by CTBUH UK, ZHA, Viviana Muscettola and Katrin Förster. Timeframe: 17.30-20.30 on Thursday January 31, 2019. Location: Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD. Tickets: eventbrite.com
Visit the Coastal Real Estate section of
Topic Image: Coastal Real Estate in Thailand. Oasis of calm and luxury is an enclave of 20 new Pool Suites & 10 Penthouses (70-140 sqm). Accommodation of highest quality, maximum privacy & superior service. Each unit is nestled with its own infinity swimming pool. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See (bi)weekly Updates of the REAL ESTATE section @nauticproperty